Air Conditioning Units Designed for Top Level Performance and Reliability
Liebert HPM units are air conditioners equipped with EC Fans, with several air delivery versions: downwards (underfloor delivery), upwards and “displacement”.
Liebert HPM units are equipped with an iCOM® Control, featuring an integrated Web connection and two optional graphic displays. Liebert HPM combines different cooling technologies in order to provide the ideal solution for any customers’ needs:
- Direct Expansion: available with the air or water-cooled Copeland Scroll compressors.
- Chilled Water: to be used with Liebert HPC.
- Dual-Fluid: matches low running costs together with total reliability. It operates with chilled water, thus guaranteeing business-continuity, as a result of spare compressors quickly intervening whenever the central unit stops.
- Freecooling: to reduce power consumption leveraging on low winter temperatures to cool the data center, thus avoiding the use of compressors (365 days per year).
- Several graphic display options
- Integrated Web Communication
- Preventive maintenance through an advanced troubleshooting
- 400 stored events/unit
- Up to 16 stored temperature and humidity days
- AC powered 50/60 Hz without frequency converter
- Static pressure continuous adjustment
- Energy consumption 30% lower than AC motors
- No maintenance
- Long life transmission
Heat Exchange Surface
- High Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER). It basically depends on the heat exchange surface. Refrigerating circuits consume less energy.
- High SensibleHeat Ratio (SHR). Sensible heat vs. latent heat. Technological applications require a high sensible heat discharge, without lowering room humidity too much, as it would need to be restored through a humidifier.
All components have been sized for the lowest possible stress. Models have been rigorously tested before being launched on the market. The Liebert HPM range is Eurovent certified.
Over-sized heat exchangers and optimized aerodynamics reducing energy consumption to a minimum.
The user friendly interface and the frontal access for mechanical interventions shorten maintenance time.
The compact design ensures the best performance as a result of fluid-dynamic analyses and laboratory testing.