Water-based Cooling Modules and Racks
Works as a system with Liebert DCP Coolant Pumping Unit to supply cooling water to high heat density racks. The modules offer an alternative heat removal solution to critical applications where the hot aisle/cold aisle approach to cooling is not practical.
Liebert DCW water-based cooling modules allow you to take advantage of an existing building chilled water system, using the Liebert DCP coolant pumping unit to distribute the cooling water to the racks or to cooling modules mounted on the racks.
Liebert XDK-W is available in models that provide 17kW of cooling and 40U of rack space; and 25kW of cooling with 37U of rack space. 60 Hz or 50 Hz.
Liebert DCD rack cooler replaces the rear door of an enclosure, providing cooling without increasing the rack footprint. The module uses the server fans within the protected rack to provide airflow, providing the most energy efficient design.
- Water-based high heat density systems
- Full enclosure system, or back-of-rack-installed module
- Leverage existing building chilled water loop
- Compatible with Liebert coolant pumping unit
- Reduces room and building floorspace requirements.
- Provides user-friendly operation and service-optimized design.
- Solves rack cooling issues where hot aisle/cold aisle approach is not practical.
- Operates quietly, Liebert XDK-W is ideal for applications where noise containment is required.
- Offers 60Hz and 50Hz models.
- Channels air flow in the rack to optimize efficiency.
- Discharges heat via cooling water, with high performance air-to-water heat exchanger.
- Separates heat exchanger and servers for highest possible leakage safety.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Leverages existing building chilled water system.
Ideally Suited For
- High-density equipment requiring precise cooling and protection
- Communication enclosures
- Data centers
- Server farms