Liebert Air Economizer, GLYCOOL Economization Option, and Chiller Plant Compatibility lower cooling energy consumption by up to 50%
Fluid and air-side economizers take advantage of cold outside temperatures to provide free-cooling cycles that reduce or eliminate the operation of data center cooling system compressors and pumps. Using economizers, you can lower cooling energy usage by up to 50%, depending on the average ambient temperature and humidity at your site.
- Air and fluid economizers
- Free-cooling options reduce compressor and pump operation
- Monitors and controls operation with Liebert iCOM
- Both upflow and downflow configurations are available to cover raised floor and non-raised applications.
- Liebert iCOM control system provides precision and reliability.
- Proven systems ensure reliability and performance, vs. untested custom solutions.
- Industry-leading local service and support network offers timely maintenance, service and parts availability.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Savings of 20-60% can be acheived, dependent on economization method and regional conditions.
- Offers additional savings with higher efficiency fan options.
- Leverage existing chiller plant.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications central switch offices
- Industrial process control centers
- Medical facilities
- Other sensitive electronic applications