DMD is a differential pressure transmitter for air and neutral gases. The unit has LED-display and built-in controlling function. The main application is for pressure control in air handling systems.
- Selectable measuring range 0...100, 0...300, 0...500, 0...1000 Pa
- Pressure signal output 0...10 V and 4...20 mA
- Controls output 0...10 V
- Adjustable damping of the measuring signal
- Zero-point adjustment
The differential pressure transmitter DMD is based on microprocessor technology and has a logical menu system. Setting of the working range, damping, and zero-point adjustment is done using buttons under the lid.
DTK is a transmitter for measuring differential pressure in liquids and gases. The method of measurement using a ceramic membrane gives a high level of accuracy and stability over a long period.
- Several measuring ranges up to 2500 kPa (25 bar)
- Output signal 0...10 V DC or 4...20 mA
- Highly durable in most environments
- Can withstand overpressure of up to 6 times the measuring range (depending on model)
- Accuracy <1.25% of measuring range
- Excellent long-term stability dependency
The transmitter consists of a sensor housing of stainless steel and a ceramic membrane. Resistors in thick film technology are applied to the membrane. As pressure affects the membrane, it results in a change of resistance depending on the bending of the membrane, and this is then converted into a proportional output signal by means of the built-in electronics.
The construction, incorporating only one moving part and a direct signal from the membrane, offers a high level of accuracy and a short response time. The properties of the membrane also ensure good stability is maintained over time, as well as a low temperature dependency.
FLS is a series of electro-mechanical flow switches for use in heating and cooling systems.
- Fits pipe sizes ranging from 1” to 8”
- Available for use in seawater or corrosive media
- Adjustable or fixed hysteresis
- Breaking capacity 15 A at 230 V AC
- Protection class IP65
- Models with TÜV approval available
The FLSX range of flow switches is intended for flow control of water or corrosive media. They have a built-in safety switch with an alarm signal for flow shortage signalling.
FLSX is available in brass (suitable for normal media) and stainless steel AISI 316L (suitable for seawater and corrosive media).
Transmitters with two universal inputs and communication via EXOline or Modbus.
Short facts about Presigo PDT...
- Uses a sensor technology that offers very high accuracy and excellent long-term stability
- Small and compact design
- Easy installation
- Less wiring is required
- Relieves the controller of up to four I/Os
- Flexible universal inputs
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Values can be read in E tool©
The Presigo PDT... range consists of single or dual port pressure transmitters with two universal inputs and an RS485 port for data exchange. The RS485 port can be easily configured for either EXOline or MODBUS-RTU protocols.
The device is especially well suited as a distributed I/O point for air handling unit controllers. It is designed for simple Ready-Steady-Go installation together with Regin’s Corrigo or EXOcompact controllers. Seven different models are available (see brochure).