XD Chiller and Pumping Unit, 160 kW
Liebert XDC chiller
This specially designed indoor chiller and pumping unit connects directly to Liebert XDO, Liebert XDV, Liebert XDH, and Liebert XD CoolFrame units, providing chilled pumped refrigerant circulation and control. It ensures that the refrigerant is constantly above the actual dew point in the room, to prevent condensation.
Liebert XDC 160 kW chiller is part of the highly energy-efficient, high heat density Liebert XD cooling system, designed to support Liebert XDO overhead cooling module, Liebert XDV rack-mounted cooling module, Liebert XDH horizontal row cooler, and Liebert XD CoolFrame. Available in air cooled configuration with remote condenser.
The Liebert XDC is available in nominal capacities of 160 kW (46 Tons) and 130 kW (37 Tons) for 50 Hz applications.
- Energy efficient
- Floor space efficient
- Easy to install
- Cools more than 5400 W/m2
- Includes enclosure, pumps, heat exchanger, receiver tank, controls, valves and piping in a packaged unit, for easy installation.
- Allows for scalability for future growth.
- Uses pumped refrigerant, which is ideal for use around electronic equipment.
- Maintains the coolant at a temperature always above the actual dewpoint, to prevent condensation.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Operates with energy efficient redundant pumps.
- Uses floor space efficiently.
Ideally Suited For
- Use with Liebert Pumped Refrigerant modules