Integrated Cooling Enclosure, 1.6kW and 3.2kW
Liebert Foundation MCR is an integrated modular data center infrastructure solution that ensures protection for servers, network components and other critical electronics.
The Liebert Foundation MCR is a data center rack system that features a load-sized, computer-grade air conditioner located at the bottom of the enclosure, offering top-mount design, supplying cool air to sensitive equipment on all levels. A back-up cooling system ensures environmental security. Data center power is supplied and protected through a Liebert GXT on-line UPS, or Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS.
- Sealed, NEMA Type 12 enclosure
- Provides integrated cooling
- Protects rack equipment with Liebert UPS and power protection equipment
- Designed as a plug-and-play system ready to install.
- Wheel-mounted cabinet for easy relocation.
- Adjustable racks and rack rails support a wide variety of equipment.
- Optional top mounted air conditioning allows maximum use of internal rack space or can be used to double cooling capacity with the internal air conditioning unit.
- Cools IT equipment to eliminate downtime from overheating.
- Lockable door protects against unauthorized access.
- Specially designed door gasket and sealed cable entrance ensure stable cooling environment.
- Optional back-up cooling assures continued cooling in the event of a power loss.
- Improved cable access and management improves airflow to reduce overheating of protected IT equipment.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Competitively priced as an integrated system, compared to purchasing separate components.
- Simplified plug-and-play installation reduces overall implementation time, reducing costs.
- Optional energy saver control saves money by allowing back-up cooling to operate as primary enclosure cooler.
- Integrated air conditioning reduces potential downtime costs by assuring proper system operation.
Ideally Suited For:
- Network closets
- Server closets or small rooms